“I enjoyed being able to spend special time with my son that I wouldn’t get at home” –SFP Parent
“I got to make new friends and I learned new things about my mom” –SFP Youth
What is Strengthening Families 10-14?
- This FREE 7-week program allows families to build on their unique strengths and values through open discussions, games, and family crafts
- Teaches parents how to balance showing love and setting limits
- Teaches youth about goal setting, peer pressure resistance skills, and more!
- Topics include:
- Challenges with chores
- Homework vs. play time
- New youth independence (i.e. going to the mall or movie theater without parental supervision)
What Strengthening Families 10-14 is not:
- This program is not therapy
- This program is not counseling
Prizes each week! Free dinner each week! Childcare for younger siblings!
- Click here to register for our upcoming virtual program for Butler Area School District starting on Feb. 24th!
- Click here to register for our upcoming virtual program if you live in Aliquippa, New Brighton, or Rochester School Districts!
- Click here to register for our upcoming virtual program if you live in any other BUTLER County school district NOT LISTED above!
- Click here to learn more about the Strengthening Families 10-14 Program!